Ing. Martin Pollak, PhD.
The professional profiling of the employee is focused on the area of CA systems, computer simulation, machine vision using UI, automation and production technologies with an orientation on the use of additive technology in robotics. His advantages include knowledge of working in CAD/CAM/CAE systems and simulation systems for the design of robotic workplaces, programming of industrial, collaborative and educational robots, diagnostics of production equipment and work with programming languages. The employee has extensive experience in solving scientific – research and design tasks, which he actively applies in the process of design and programming. He also applies the acquired knowledge in conducting students‘ final theses.
- 09/2017 – to present: Assistant professor, Faculty of manufacturing technologies with a seat in Presov.
- 09/2014 – 07/2017: Doctoral study “PhD.“ in the field of study program Engineering technologies and materials, Technical university of Kosice, Faculty of manufacturing technologies with a seat in Presov.
- 09/2012 – 05/2014: Engineering study “Ing.“ in the field of study program Computer aided of manufacturing technologies, Technical university of Kosice, Faculty of manufacturing technologies with a seat in Presov.
- 09/2009 – 05/2012: Bachelor study “Bc.“ in the field of study program Computer aided of manufacturing technologies, Technical university of Kosice, Faculty of manufacturing technologies with a seat in Presov.
- 09/2005 – 08/2009: Secondary school “Graduation“ in the study program Technical and information services in electrical engineering, Secondary school of electrical engineering, Presov.
- English language.
- German language.
- CA systems, automation of pre-production and production stages, additive technologies, artificial intelligence, robototechnology.
- AGJ Print head for composite additive production on the robot arm. Utility model no. 50067-2021 ÚPV SR [POLLÁK, Martin – TÖRÖK, Jozef]
- AGJ Printhead with extruder for dosing thermoplastic material. Utility model no. 50034-2020 ÚPV SR [POLLÁK, Martin – TÖRÖKOVÁ, Monika – KAŠČAK, Jakub]
- AGJ Device for non-contact measurement of production tool wear. Utility model no. 50023-2015 ÚPV SR [KREHEĽ, Radoslav – POLLÁK, Martin]
- AGJ Device for contactless, continuous measurement of workpiece diameter. Utility model no. 50058-2015 ÚPV SR [KREHEĽ, Radoslav – POLLÁK, Martin]
- AGJ Sliding mechanism for correcting the position of a turning knife. Utility model no. 50062-2015 ÚPV SR [KREHEĽ, Radoslav – POLLÁK, Martin]
- AGJ Device to increase safety of work with rotating parts of machines. Utility model no. 50128-2015 ÚPV SR [KREHEĽ Radoslav – POLLÁK Martin]
- Awarding of a certificate by the scientific grant agency of the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic on the basis of the successful completion of the project solution with the achievement of excellent results of the final evaluation as project leader no. VEGA 1/0026/19 entitled: Research of generative design tools for additive technology by using a robotic arm. Duration of the project: 2019-2021.
- Student personality of Slovakia in academic year 2015/2016 (for extraordinary results in the study as well as scientific-research area) in the category of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering, Energy.
- Award in the Best PhD. candidate at the Technical university of Kosice under the „“Week of Science and Technology in Slovakia 2016“, award for the best work from the scientific point of view.
REVIEWER OF THE JOURNALS:
- MDPI Machines (academic editor)
- reviewer MDPI Journals (Sensors, Symmetry, Imaging, Designs, Applied Sciences)
- reviewer Strojniški vesnik
- reviewer Hindawi – Journal of Engineering
- reviewer ICIAE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications
- reviewer MERD Mechanical Engineering Research Day, Organized by: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Centre for Advanced Research on Energy
- reviewer Journal of Basic and Applied Research International
- reviewer Journal of Engineering Research and Reports
- Academic Journal of Engineering (associate editor)
- Modern Concepts in Material Science (associate editor)
LEADER OF NATIONAL PROJECTS:
- VEGA č. 1/0121/23 Research and implementation of innovative smart solutions in the field of robotic 3D printing
- KEGA no. 038TUKE-4/2021 Implementation of innovative information technologies in the education process in the field of mechanical engineering in the Industry 4.0 concept
- VEGA no. 1/0026/19 Research of generative design tools for additive technology by using a robotic arm (completed project solution with significant results achieved)
CO-RESEARCHER OF NATIONAL PROJECTS:
- VEGA no. 1/0051/20 Research in field of reverse engineering deployment into diagnostics of hard to reach places
- VEGA no. 1/0440/18 Research of a technical system for the identification of diameters and vibrations of wokpieces during manufacturing operations in the automotive industry
- KEGA no. 004TUKE-4/2022 Implementation of generative design methods for innovative education in the field of additive technologies
- KEGA no. 001TUKE-4/2018 Implementation of the Concurrent Engineering philosophy into an educational tool in the field of computer technology production support
- KEGA no. 007TUKE-4/2018 Implementation innovative approaches to computer learning teaching process designing sophisticated products suitable for additive production technologies
- APVV no. 16-0355 Research of mechatronic nodes (MU) with high accuracy requirements
- APVV no. 19-0550 Investigation of cellular material properties
- APVV no. 18-0316 Research and development of composite material configurations with advanced properties for applications in production machines
- Research on new approaches to robot programming, GOMA Elektro s. r. o. (project leader of project focusing on practice).
- Institutional work IU 2018: Design and realization of a universal extruder printhead for additive manufacturing technology from plastics and recyclates using a robotic arm (project leader).
- Institutional work IU 2016: Design of a 3D print system for robotic arm ABB IRB140 (debuty of project leader).
- 2020 – 2022: Technical University of Liberec, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Engineering Technology, Czech Republic.
- 2016 – 2022: Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Machine Building Faculty – Department of Manufacturing Engineering, Romania.
- 09/2016: Kielce University of Technology, Chair of Mechanical Technology and Metrology, Poland.
- 2015 – 2016: Poznan University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Management, Poland.
- ADC: Research into the impact of spindle speed and feed rate changes on the life of a deep-drilling technology tool. In: Machines, 2022, Vol. 10, no. 268, pp. 1-20. – ISSN 2075-1702. [POLLÁK, M. – KOČIŠKO, M. – PETRUS, J. – GROZAV, S. D. – CECLAN, V.]
- ADC: Feasibility of predictive models for the quality of additive manufactured components based on artificial neural networks. In: Machines, 2022, Vol. 10, no. 128, pp. 1-19. – ISSN 2075-1702. [GROZAV, S. D. – STERCA, A. D. – KOČIŠKO, M. – POLLÁK, M. – CECLAN, V.]
- ADC: Measurement of unidirectional pose accuracy and repeatability of the collaborative robot UR5. In: Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2020, Vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 1-21. – ISSN 1687-8132. [POLLÁK, M. – KOČIŠKO, M. PAULIŠIN, D. – BARON, P.]
- ADC: Implementation of a recycled polypropylene homopolymer material for use in additive manufacturing. In: Sustainability, 2021, Vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1-22. – ISSN 2071-1050. [DOBRÁNSKY, J. – POLLÁK, M. BĚHÁLEK, L.]
- ADC: Determination of methodology and research of the influence of the trial run of high-precision reducers on the change of their characterizing properties. In: Applied Sciences-Basel, 2021, Vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1-23. – ISSN 2076-3417. [KOČIŠKO, M. – POLLÁK, M. – TÖRÖKOVÁ, M. – BARON, P. PAULIŠIN, D. KUNDRÍK, J.]
- ADC: Application of physical methods for the detection of thermally degraded recycled material in plastic parts made of polypropylene copolymer. In: Materials, 2021, Vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 1-21. – ISSN 1996-1944. [BĚHÁLEK, L. – DOBRÁNSKY, J. – POLLÁK, M. – BORŮVKA, M. – BRDLÍK, P.]
- ADC: Study of the press fit bearing-shaft joint dimensional parameters by analytical and numerical approach. In: Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. 2018, Vol. 18, p. 1-10. – ISSN 1687-8434. [MURČINKOVÁ, Zuzana – BARON, Petr – POLLÁK, Martin]
- ADC: Research and application of methods of technical diagnostics for the verification of the design node. In: Measurement. 2016, Vol. 94, p. 245-253. – ISSN 0263-2241. [BARON, Petr – KOČIŠKO, Marek – DOBRÁNSKY, Jozef – POLLÁK, Martin – TELIŠKOVÁ, Monika]
- AAA: Automation of engineering activities in pre-production stages. In: Lüdenscheid: RAM-Verlag – 2018, 1. vyd. p. 254. – ISBN 978-3-942303-68-2. [POLLÁK, Martin – BARON, Petr – KOČIŠKO, Marek]
- AAA: Computer simulation of production processes. In: Lüdenscheid: RAM-Verlag – 2019, 1. vyd. p. 258. – ISBN 978-3-942303-87-3. [POLLÁK, Martin – BARON, Petr – KOČIŠKO, Marek – TELIŠKOVÁ, Monika]
- Tools and fixtures computer-aided design.
- Artificial intelligent techniques.
- Computer modelling I.
- Construction documentation using PC.
- Computer aided manufacturing technologies.
- Sheet metal parts design.
- Technical preparation of manufacturing.
- Integration of information and production technologies.
- Computer networks.
- Database systems application.
- Information technologies application in industry.
- Artificial intelligent techniques.
- Project in computer aided manufacturing technologies.